Matis's blog
About me.
Hey, my name is Matis I'm 18 years old and I go to Ahuntsic cegep. I have been studying in police technology for now 3 semesters. This program prepares you to become a police officer. I'm going to be taking courses such as police intervention, Teenagers in difficulties, Criminal law and many others. After cegep, I'm going to go to the ENPQ (Quebec National Police School) for 3 months to put in practice what I have learned at school.
About this blog.
My blog will mainly be about my program and the multiple challenges that are waiting for me. I think that everybody can be interested in my blog but people who have the same field of study as me will surely be more interested. I'm planning to write a glossary with definitions related to my field of study, a career summary and many others interest things related to police technology. I will ensure my quality of writing by using available tools online. Any readers can correct me if they see an error I will be happy to correct it.
Comments
Post a Comment